Under the Data Protection Act, any individual may write to the Data Protection Co-ordinator at the address below and request a copy of the information which we hold about them. We reserve the right to charge the maximum fee payable in terms of the Data Protection Act for providing this information. If the details are inaccurate you can ask us to amend them.
Chromevalue Holdings Ltd’s VAT Number is GB 231 6017 49.
- The chances of a stolen mobile phone being returned to its owner are less than 1%.
- Current phone models can cost up to £700 to replace
- A brand new handset is more likely to be stolen.
- Mobile phone theft is Britain's costliest form of crime.
- Many household policies do not cover your mobile phone for theft and damage outside your home. Household policies also tend to have large excesses and increases in premium if you claim.
- Repairs can be expensive and in many cases as much as a new phone.
- Mobile phones damaged by water or fluid often cannot be repaired - and are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
It is a mobile phone insurance policy and covers theft, damage to the mobile phone and misuse of airtime.
- If the phone is stolen you will be supplied with the same model of mobile phone if available, if the same model is not available then a replacement with similar features and functions will be provided.
- Theft must be reported to the police within 24 hours of the incident, you must notify your mobile network to bar your handset within 24 hours of the incident and the administrator within 48 hours of the incident.
- If the phone is damaged or breaks down after the manufacturer’s warranty expires then you are covered for the cost of repair including parts.
- If the phone is damaged or breaks down after the manufacturer’s warranty and is beyond economic repair you will be supplied with the same model of mobile phone if available, if the same model is not available then a replacement with similar features and functions will be provided.
- There is an excess for each and every claim. The excess is £75 for iPhones, £50 for policies with a premiums of £9.99 a month, £40 for policies with premiums of £6.99 or £7.99 a month and £20 for policies with a premium of £4.99 or £5.99 a month.
- The maximum number of claims that may be made where the handset is a total loss (stolen or damaged beyond repair) is two.
- The policy does not cover some instances of theft where the phone is not within your sight at all times and out of your arms-length reach.
- If the phone is stolen and is then used before disconnection, the policy covers all unauthorised calls made on the phone up to a value of £1000.
- The policy does not cover the cost of any unauthorised calls if the theft is not notified to your airtime provider as soon as theft becomes apparent.
- The policy lasts indefinitely.
- If the policy lasts for more than one year, it may be necessary for you to review and update your cover periodically, so that it remains adequate for your needs.
- To make a claim, please complete a claim form at www.wcsinsurance.co.uk or call 01256 471387 for a claim form
- For theft claims you will need to provide a completed claim form, a crime reference and evidence of any forced entry (where appropriate).
For misuse of airtime claims you will need to send your original airtime bill showing the calls that were made following theft.
For damage claims you will need to send your handset to our authorised repairer.
- You will have the right to cancel this policy within 14 days of the start of the cover by providing written notice to the Warranty & Creditor Services, 6 Faraday Office Park, Faraday Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8QQ. If you do not exercise your right to cancel this policy will continue in force indefinitely until termination by you or the underwriters.
- In the event of a complaint please write to the Customer Service Manager at Warranty & Creditor Services, 6 Faraday Office Park, Faraday Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8QQ stating the nature of your complaint and the policy number in the first instance.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome you may subsequently approach the:
Customer Relations Department
UK General Insurance Limited
Old Mill Business Park
Gibraltar Island Road
- Complaints that cannot be resolved by the Customer Relations Department at UK General Insurance Limited may be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service (the “FOS”) Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, London E14 9GE. Information about the FOS can be found at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ including details of the types of complaints the FOS will be able to consider. It can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9 123.The above complaints procedure is in addition to Your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about Your statutory rights contact Your local Authority Trading Standards Service or Citizens Advice Bureau
- We are Chromevalue Holdings Ltd of 5 North Street, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 1DQ trading as Chitter Chatter
- We are an Appointed Representative of Warranty & Creditor Services of 6 Faraday Office Park, Faraday Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8QQ who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Warranty & Creditor Services’s permitted business is advising on, arranging and dealing (as agent) in non investment insurance contracts (broadly simple insurance contracts with no element of investment involved). You can check this on the FCA Register by visiting the FCA’s website: http://www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
- We do not provide any advice or information on mobile phone insurance. We only offer mobile phone insurance from one insurer, UK General Insurance Limited.
- We will not charge a fee for our service.
- If you wish to register a complaint, please write to the Customer Service Manager at Warranty & Creditor Services, 6 Faraday Office Park, Faraday Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8QQ stating the nature of your complaint and the policy number in the first instance. If you are not satisfied with the outcome you may subsequently approach the Customer Relations Department at UK General Insurance Limited, Cast House, Old Mill Business Park, Gibraltar Island Road, Leeds LS10 1RJ. Telephone: 0345 218 2685
Email:email@example.com. Complaints that cannot be resolved by the Customer Relations Department at UK General Insurance Limited may be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service (the “FOS”). Information about the FOS can be found at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ including details of the types of complaints the FOS will be able to consider. It can be contacted by email at complaint.info@financial-ombudsman. org.uk. Telephone 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9 123.
CHITTER CHATTER MOBILE PHONE THEFT, DAMAGE & EXTENDED WARRANTY INSURANCE POLICY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This insurance is arranged by Warranty & Creditor Services of 6 Faraday Office Park, Faraday Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8QQ.
It is underwritten by UK General Insurance Limited on behalf of Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE
Warranty & Creditor Services, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This can be checked on the FCA register by visiting the FCA website at www.fca.org.uk/register/ or by contacting them on 0800 111 6768.
UK General Insurance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No. 4506493. Registered Office: Cast House, Old Mill Business Park, Gibraltar Island Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 1RJ.
Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, Registered in England No. SE000083. Registered Office: Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3AJ. This can be checked on the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register or by calling them on 0800 111 6768.
Intention of Cover
This Insurance provides cover for Your Equipment against Accidental Damage, Theft, Misuse of Equipment and Breakdown.
The words or expressions detailed below have the following meaning wherever they appear in this policy and will appear in bold with a capital letter.
An accidental and unforeseen failure, breakage or destruction of Your Equipment, with visible evidence of an external force being applied and which results in the Equipment being rendered unusable.
Warranty & Creditor Services of 6 Faraday Office Park, Faraday Road, Basingstoke RG24 8QQ Tel (01256) 471387.
The failure of any electrical or mechanical component in Your Equipment due to a sudden and unforeseen fault, which causes the Equipment to stop working in the way the manufacturer intended and which requires repair or replacement before the Equipment can be used again
Computer Virus means a set of corrupting, harmful or otherwise unauthorised instructions or code including a set of maliciously introduced unauthorised instructions or code, programmatic or otherwise, that propagate themselves through a computer system or network of whatsoever nature. Computer virus includes but is not limited to 'Trojan Horses', 'worms' and 'time or logic bombs'
Electronic Data means facts, concepts and information converted to a form useable for communications, interpretation or processing by electronic and electromechanical data processing or electronically controlled equipment and includes programmes, software and other coded instructions for the processing and manipulation of data or the direction and manipulation of such equipment.
The Equipment specified in the Schedule or any subsequent Equipment You replace it with subject to being able to provide proof of purchase and usage.
Forced and violent
Entry/exit evidenced by visible damage to the fabric of the building, room or vehicle at the point of entry.
Misuse of Equipment
If You have a valid claim for Theft of Your Equipment, this covers the costs of any calls up to the sum insured made by another person using Your Equipment without Your permission following Theft
Monthly Premium Payment
The agreed amount payable by You by Direct Debit each month in order that cover remains in force under the terms and conditions of this policy wording.
Period of Insurance
This is a rolling monthly contract and commences on the purchase of this policy as shown on Your Schedule and continues by periods of one month upon receipt of Your Monthly Premium Payment other than for Extended Warranty (Breakdown) which commences 12 months after purchase of the Equipment.
The schedule shown on the certificate of insurance.
The unlawful taking of Your Equipment against Your will by another party, with the intent to permanently deprive You of that property.
Not within Your sight at all times and out of Your arms-length reach.
Means UK General Insurance Limited on behalf of Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE
The Person who owns the Equipment as stated on the insurance Schedule or an immediate family member or other person named on the Schedule.
What We will cover
Like all insurance policies, there are key exclusions and conditions. Please refer to these specific paragraphs below:
Theft: If Your Equipment is stolen We will replace it.
Accidental Damage: We will pay repair costs if Your Equipment is damaged as the result of an accident.
Breakdown: If a Breakdown of Your Equipment occurs outside of the manufacturer’s guarantee or warranty period We will pay the repair costs. If We are unable to economically repair Your Equipment then, a replacement item will be provided.
Misuse of Equipment: If You have a valid claim for Theft of Your Equipment, this covers the costs of any calls up to the sum insured made by another person using Your Equipment without Your permission following Theft. Misuse of Equipment cover is only applicable if shown on the Key Facts mobile phone insurance policy summary.
Our maximum liability in respect of any one claim for Theft, Accidental Damage and Breakdown will be the replacement cost of Your Equipment and in any event shall not exceed £1000.
Our maximum liability in respect of any one claim for Misuse of Equipment shall not exceed £1000.
The Insurance does not cover:-
1. Theft, Accidental Damage or Breakdown covered by any other insurance or warranty
2. Theft or Accidental Damage to the Equipment:-
a. whilst left in an unattended motor vehicle unless the Equipment is concealed from view and all doors, windows and other openings of the vehicle have been left closed, securely locked and properly fastened with the ignition and other keys removed and such door, window, opening, lock or fastener has been forcibly and violently accessed to gain entry
b. whilst left on any motor vehicle roof, bonnet or boot
c. from any property, place or premises unless such Theft or damage has occurred through Forced and Violent entry or exit
3. The first £75 of each and every claim on iPhones. For other phones the policy excess is £50 where premiums are £9.99 a month, £40 where premiums are £6.99 or £7.99 a month and £20 where premiums are £4.99 or £5.99 a month
4. The maximum number of claims that may be made in respect of total loss (either Theft or irreparable damage) on any Equipment, is two
5. Theft where the Equipment has been left Unattended when it is away from Your home.
6. Theft or Accidental Damage to the Equipment whilst on hire or loan to any third party
7. Any costs in excess of the repair or replacement of the Equipment
8. Accidental Damage or Breakdown through negligence, abuse or misuse of the Equipment including any incident where the Equipment is placed into a washing machine whether accidentally or otherwise
9. Accessories to Your Equipment unless purchased from Chitter Chatter on the same date as the Equipment and costing no more than £200
10. Any claim when You are outside the UK for a period of longer than 90 days
11. The cost of any claim whatsoever relating to software or any date changes
12. Cosmetic damage where the Equipment still functions normally
13. Loss caused by a manufacturer’s defect or recall of the Equipment, or any faults or issues that can be traced as being existing prior to the commencement of the policy
14. The cost of repairs or replacement carried out by anyone not approved by the Administrator and the use of non-approved components
15. Any loss of or damage to any data stored on or contained within the Equipment
16. Theft or Accidental Damage unless a SIM card registered to You was in Your mobile phone at the time of the incident
17. Terrorism, war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities whether war is declared or not, civil war, rebellion, revolution insurrection, military or usurped power, confiscation, nationalism or requisition or destruction or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or legal authority
18. Damage or destruction caused by, contributed to or arising from:
i. ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel; or
ii. the radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or component thereof.
19. Damage or destruction directly occasioned by pressure waves caused by aircraft or other aerial devices traveling at sonic or supersonic speeds.
20. Loss, damage, destruction, distortion, erasure, corruption or alteration of Electronic Data from any cause whatsoever (including but not limited to Computer Virus) or loss of use, reduction in functionality, cost, expense of whatsoever nature resulting therefrom, regardless of any other cause or event contributing concurrently or in any other sequence to the loss.
(a) However, in the event that a peril listed below results from any of the matters described in paragraph above, this Policy, subject to all its terms, conditions and exclusions, will cover physical damage occurring during the Policy period to property insured by this Policy directly caused by such listed peril.
Listed Perils: Fire, Explosion
1. If Your Equipment is subject to Theft, Accidental Damage or Breakdown We will at Our own option either pay for the cost of repairs by a qualified engineer authorised by the Administrator or replace Your Equipment with an item of the same or similar specification subject to availability.
2. Cover is only available if Your Monthly Premium Payment has been paid from the start date of this insurance and there are no outstanding payment defaults.
3. We may alter the premiums by giving You thirty days notice to proportionately reflect legitimate cost increases or reductions associated with insuring Your Equipment. This does not affect Your statutory rights under this insurance contract. In the event of any increase in premiums You have the right to immediately cancel this contract
4. We may take legal action against any third party responsible for a loss.
5. You must take all reasonable steps to protect and preserve Your Equipment and minimise Our liability.
6. Unless some other law is agreed in writing, this policy is governed by English law. If there is a dispute, it will only be dealt with in the courts of England or of the country within the United Kingdom in which Your main residence is situated.
Consumer Insurance Act
You are required by the provisions of the Consumer Insurance (Disclosure and Representations) Act 2012 to take care to:
a) supply accurate and complete answers to all the questions We or the administrator may ask as part of Your application for cover under the policy
b) to make sure that all information supplied as part of Your application for cover is true and correct
c) tell Us of any changes to the answers You have given as soon as possible.
Failure to provide answers in-line with the requirement of the Act may mean that Your policy is invalid and that it does not operate in the event of a claim.
If We obtain evidence which suggests that You were careless in providing Us with the information We have relied upon in setting the terms and premium of this insurance and if Your carelessness causes Us to provide You with insurance cover which We would not otherwise have offered or would have offered on different terms and premium, We may:
- Give You notice in writing that You must pay more for Your insurance;
- Give You notice in writing that the terms of Your insurance have changed; or
Cancel this contract of insurance by giving You thirty days’ notice and return any premium paid for the balance of the remaining term.
If We give You notice that the terms of Your insurance have changed or that You must pay more for Your insurance, then You may give Us thirty days’ notice in writing if You wish to terminate the contract.
Any return premium due to You will depend on how long this contract has been in force and whether You have made a claim.
If We establish that You deliberately or recklessly provided Us with false information We may:
- Treat this insurance as if it never existed;
- Decline all claims; and
- Retain the premium (all or part, unless it would be unfair to do so)
In the event of Theft of the Equipment You must within 24 hours of discovery of the incident notify:
- Your telephone service provider to bar Your Equipment from further use within 24 hours.
- The police and obtain a crime reference
- The Administrator within 48 hours to obtain a claim form either by telephone on (01256) 471387 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org., or complete a claim form online at https://wcsinsurance.co.uk/
You must fully complete the claim form and return it to the Administrator together with documentary proof of the crime reference and proof of any forced entry (where applicable).
For Misuse of Equipment claims You must provide Your original airtime bill showing the calls that were made following Theft. In the event of damage or Breakdown outside of the manufacturer’s warranty You must within 48 hours of discovery of the incident notify the Administrator on (01256) 471387 to obtain a claim form or complete a claim online at http://claims.wcsinsurance.eu/
You must fully complete the claim form and return it to the Administrator and send the Equipment by Royal Mail Special Delivery to Our authorized repairer whose address is shown on the claim form, who will then arrange repairs.
Claims will only be considered if Your Monthly Premium Payment has been paid from the start date of this insurance, up to and including the month in which the claim occurred and there are no outstanding payment defaults.
You must supply the Administrator with any receipts or documentation requested in the event of a claim.
If You decide that for any reason, this Policy does not meet Your insurance needs then please return it to the Administrator within 14 days from the day of purchase or the day on which You receive Your policy documentation, whichever is the later. On the condition that no claims have been made or are pending, We will then refund Your premium in full.
Thereafter You may cancel the insurance cover at any time by informing the Administrator however no refund of premium will be payable
We shall not be bound to accept renewal of any insurance and may at any time cancel any insurance document by giving 14 days notice in writing where there is a valid reason for doing so. A cancellation letter will be sent to You at Your last known address. Valid reasons may include but are not limited to:
- a) Fraud
- b) Non-payment of premium
- c) Threatening and abusive behaviour
- d) Non-compliance with policy terms and conditions
Provided the premium has been paid in full You will be entitled to a proportionate rebate of premium in respect of the unexpired period showing on the insurance.
It is the intention to give You the best possible service but if You do have questions or concerns about this insurance or the handling of a claim You should write to the Customer Service Manager at Warranty & Creditor Services, 6 Faraday Office Park, Faraday Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8QQ stating the nature of Your complaint and Your policy number.
If You are not satisfied with the outcome You may subsequently approach the Customer Relations Department UK General Insurance Limited Cast House, Old Mill Business Park Gibraltar Island Road, Leeds LS10 1RJ
Telephone: 0345 218 2685
If it is not possible to reach an agreement, You have the right to make an appeal to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This also applies if You are insured in a business capacity and have an annual turnover of less than €2million and fewer than ten staff. You may contact the Financial Ombudsman Service at: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR.Telephone: 0300 123 9123. Email: email@example.com
The above complaints procedure is in addition to Your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about Your statutory rights contact Your local authority Trading Standards Service or Citizens Advice Bureau.
Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme, if they cannot meet their obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Most insurance contracts are covered for 90% of the claim with no upper limit. You can get more information about compensation scheme arrangements from the FSCS or visit www.fscs.org.uk.
Data Protection Act 1998
Warranty & Creditor Services do not pass any personal data about You to any third parties without Your consent. When You apply for insurance and/or make a claim, You will be required to disclose relevant personal data about You to Warranty & Creditor Services or their agents, including data which is deemed “sensitive” under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your explicit consent to the processing of this data, which is required under the Data Protection Act 1998, will be requested at the time of purchase or when You make a claim. Please note that any information that You provide may be shared with other insurance providers, for the purpose of preventing fraudulent claims. All information provided by You will be used by Warranty & Creditor Services, its agents and associated companies, other insurance providers, regulators, industry and public bodies including the police, to process this insurance, handle claims and prevent fraud.
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions for Airtime/Network Supply/Mobile Phone Services with your network operator and (ii) the Terms and Conditions of Sale and/or Terms and Conditions for Supply of your Equipment/Handset/Phone with Chitter Chater
- This offer is only open to residents of the UK of 18 years of age or over.
- This offer is subject to credit status and you entering an Airtime Contract for a minimum term.
- Once you have accepted the terms of your Airtime Contract, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Automatic Line Rental Discount.
- There is no need to submit a redemption claim and no claim forms are required.
- You will receive your mobile phone bills each month for the full advertised monthly cost, which you are required to pay.
- The payment you will receive is the equivalent amount of discounted line rental which you will automatically receive on the 30th of the 2rnd month after connection.
- Example: SIM Only 15 (12 months) £15.32 per month with 1 months discounted line rental to £12 has a cashback value of £3.32.
- You will automatically receive a payment into your bank account registered with us for £3.32 on the 30th March 2011 for a connection purchased in January 2011.
- In order to claim any discounted line rental and/or cashback or similar, you must be able to demonstrate to our reasonable satisfaction that your Airtime Contract has not been cancelled and all payments thereunder are up-to-date when you claim.
- In the event that your Network Operator makes a clawback of any commissions paid to us due to a default or termination by you under your Airtime Contract, we reserve the right to charge you for the full amount of any such clawback up to the amount of any discounted line rental or similar applied or paid by us to you or for any cashback paid to you.
- Chitter Chatter is trading name of Chromevalue Holdings Ltd t/a Chitter Chatter, 5 North Street, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 1DQ, Reg no 8251723
Cash back by redemption:
If you have chosen redemption cash back deal offered on our website, cashback will be paid in instalments if the claim process has been followed, instructions on how to claim will be provided with your order. For example, if you are on a 24 month contract, the cashback is claimable by instalments in months 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 for new connection or upgrade. If you are on a 12 month contract, the cashback is claimable by instalments in months 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 for new connection or upgrade. Cash back will become void for customers who disconnect from the network prior to their payment being made.
Annual price increase by RPI % published in January. Affecting all customers on contracts signed from the 26th March 2014. Bill from 30th March 2018 will show a 4.1% increase in monthly price plan.
Below we have examples of price points to give an idea of how a customer price plan will change:
Annual price increase based on the full price of your plan and/or additional commitment service. The price will increase from March each year. Please note the cost of any additional services you take from us might also increase or decrease while you’re an EE customer.
Pay monthly: Subject to credit check. Monthly charges assume online billing. Data allowance can be used in UK & EU/EEA. Data fair use policy may apply in EU/EEA. See ee.co.uk/terms for countries and details. Deposit needed for roaming in limited circumstances. General:Calls to 084, 087, 09 & 118 numbers are not included; you’ll be charged EE’s Access Charge of 50p/min plus the applicable service charge. See the EE Price Guide for a detailed list of service charges. If you call a 070 you’ll be charged up to 75p/min. See ee.co.uk for our Price Guide & more info on charges outside of your allowance. You own device 6 months from plan start date. Personal use only. Free EU Roaming: Customers on eligible plans will be able to use their minutes, texts and data at no extra cost when roaming in the EU/EEA. Speed and service will vary depending on the service available in the country you visit. You must be normally resident in the UK. Data fair usage policy may apply, see our PAYM plan terms and PAYG plan terms, ee.co.uk/terms for full details. The fastest 4G plan in the UK: Based on the Speed Network RootScore Award from the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: H1 (Jan – Jun 2017). Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types, conducting over 23K randomly sampled test cycles. EE tests carried out using 4GEE Max tariff with uncapped speeds. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit ROOTMETRICS.CO.UK for more details. Mobile only. 4G speeds depend on location, number of users and plan. 4G only available on EE plans. Check your coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage. Compatible device required. BT Sport – 24 months’ offer: The app is an inclusive benefit of pay monthly Max Plans. See ee.co.uk/terms for full details. When you download and use the BT Sport app, you will use data that may decrement from your price plan’s inclusive allowance. Add-ons general: Subject to credit check. Cost added next bill and then every bill each month until you ask us to remove it. Allowances last until next bill or until used it, whichever comes first. Allowances don’t roll over. Once you have used up the allowance, standard rates apply as set out in the Non-Standard Price Guide. Go Further Add-on: This Add-on allows you to use your data allowance in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand in addition to the UK & EU/EEA. 6 month minimum commitment required. See ee.co.uk/terms for details. Cost added to next bill and then every bill each month for the 6 months minimum term (even if you terminate before the end of the 6 month minimum term). After 6 months it will continue each month until you ask us to remove it. Go Faster Add-on: 4G speed is usually capped at 60MB on Essential and SIM plans; this Add-on allows you to access uncapped 4G speeds. UK use only. 4G speeds depend on location, number of users and plan. Check your coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage before purchasing the Go Faster Add-on. International Calls & International Calls Extra Add-On: Included in your Add-On is calls from the UK to standard landline or mobile numbers in selected countries. See ee.co.uk/terms for countries. Redial before 120 minutes to avoid call charges. Apple Music Membership: The individual Apple Music membership add-on is free for 6 months for customers on EE pay monthly or SIM only phone plans and adding the add-on to their account for the first time. After 6 months, membership automatically renews and you’ll be charged £9.99 a month unless you cancel. Unless you have an Apple Music Streaming add-on, data usage will decrement from your plan’s data allowance. Apple Music terms apply. For more details go to ee.co.uk/applemusicterms. BT Sport Add-On: The app is made available to pay monthly customers on Essential handset and SIM only phone plans as a 30 day rolling Add-On. See www.ee.co.uk/terms for full details. When you download and use the BT Sport app, you will use data that may decrement from your price plan’s inclusive allowance.
|EE 24 Month Handset & SIM Only|
|Plans Included in Allowance (3,4)||Cost of Calls Made Outside of Allowances (Inc VAT) (1,2)|
|Calls to UK mobile Numbers||All plans||50p per minute|
|Calls to certain MNVO Numbers||×||50p per minute|
|Calls to landlines (numbers starting with 01, 02 or 03 excluding Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man)||All plans||50p per minute|
|Calls to Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man||×||50p per minute|
|Calls to numbers starting with 0800, 0808 or 116 (5)||×||Free|
|Calls to numbers starting with 0500 (5)||×||20p per minute|
|Calls to numbers starting with 08, 09 or 118 (not including Freephone 080) (8):||×||Access Charge of 50p per minute plus a Service Charge|
|Calls to retrieve voicemail||All plans||50p per minute|
|Text messages to UK mobile numbers (3,4)||All plans||15p per message|
|Text messages to certain MVNO numbers (3,4)||All plans||15p per message|
|Picture Messages||×||50p per message|
|Calls to Customer Services (During Normal Working Hours) (9)||×||Free|
|Calls to Customer Services (During Extended Working Hours) (9)||×||50p per call|
|Call Divert (6)||All plans||50p per minute|
|Roaming minutes and SMS within the EU, Channel Islands and EEA countries - including back to the UK. (7)||All plans||Standard rates apply|
|Minutes to landlines and mobiles outside the EU, Channel Islands and EEA countries. (7)||×||£1.60 per minute|
|SMS to mobiles outside the EU, Channel Islands and EEA countries.||×||35p per message|
|Data roaming within the EU, Channel Islands and EEA countries.||All plans||Data pack prices apply|
- A one minute minimum call charge applies. Thereafter calls are charged on a per minute basis
- Calls made within your allowance are charged on a per second basis
- Calls & text messages to certain MVNO ranges and call forwarding services are not included in your allowance. A pre call announcement may be heard prior to call connection. Text messages are charged at 15p per message. For more information see ‘points to note’ in the Plan Price Guide
- Your inclusive minutes and texts are from the UK to UK mobile networks , voicemail, and numbers beginning 01, 02 and 03 - certain roaming allowances may also be included.
- Calls to some charity helplines(e.g Childline) are free to call and will not be deducted from your allowance. For a full list please visit the help section of our website ee.co.uk
- Call divert is included in your allowance where the diverted to number would have ordinarily been included in your allowance. Standard call rates apply to outside of allowance calls
- Roaming minutes and texts are for use whilst travelling within EU, EEA or Channel Islands. For a full list of countries please see ‘points to note’ in the Plan Price Guide or visit ee.co.uk/roaming
- Please see ee.co.uk/ukcalling for a list of Service Charges
- Call charges vary depending on the time of your call as well as other optional selections that you may choose. You will be notified of call costs and have the option to end the call at that point without incurring any charge. Please see our ‘Non-standard Service’ brochure for further details and definitions of our ‘normal working hours’ and ‘extended working hours’.
- You have purchased on 1st of month.
- Billing date usually 2nd of month- you would be charged one month in advance.
- Full allowance available immediately.
- You have purchased on 15th of month.
- Your existing billing date is 1st of month (set by date of connection of first EE line).
- On next billing date you will be charged for a full month of line rental for each line plus 16 days worth of line rental of new connection to align billing.
- 16 days worth of allowance available until next billing date
- A Pro-rata charge for the new plan (to cover the date the charge became effective, until the existing bill date)
- A charge for the new price plan, equivalent to one month in advance.
- It's the same for allowances too. You will get a partial allowance refund for your old price plan and a partial allowance for your new plan to cover them until their bill date.
- Your existing billing date is 1st of month (set by date of connection of original EE line).
- You have upgraded on 15th of month.
- On next billing date you will be charged for a full month of line rental in advance in addition to 16 days worth of line rental of the new upgraded Plan to align billing. You will also receive a refund of 16 days worth of line rental for your old plan which was paid in advance.
- 16 days worth of allowance available until next billing date
A new Account Number, bill date and Direct Debit date will be set up for your EE account. The new billing date will, in most cases, be the day after connection to prevent any Pro-rata implications to your new inclusive allowances.
- Your Orange billing date is 1st of month.
- You are migrating to EE on 15th of month.
- Billing date becomes 16th of month for future EE bills.
- Your final Orange bill charges one month of new EE plan in advance minus 15 days of Orange line rental.
- Full allowance available immediately.
Terms and Conditions
- Prize is a Nintendo Switch games console.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- To be entered into the prize draw customer must join EE via Chitter Chatter on any 24 month pay monthly handset, mobile broadband or tablet plan or upgrade their existing EE, T-Mobile or Orange phone via Chitter Chatter.
- Customer must be aged 18 or over.
- Only one entry per person.
- Pay as you go, SIM Only and any 30 day or 12 month plan sales are not eligible for the prize draw.
- For an entry to be valid the customer’s EE account must be active and bill payments up to date.
- Connection to EE must be made by 23:59 February 28th 2017.
- The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 February 28th 2017.
- The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before March 3rd 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Chitter Chatter within 14 days of being notified by Chitter Chatter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Chitter Chatter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Chitter Chatter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- UK Chitter Chatter customers only. Not available to employees or relatives of Chromevalue Holdings Limited or anyone else connected with the prize draw.
- Nintendo Switch is due for release on March 3rd 2017 and has been pre-ordered by Chitter Chatter for launch day, however Chitter Chatter accept no responsibility for any delay on the product’s launch or availability.
- Prize will be posted to customer via secure delivery as soon as available.