- Mon - Fri 10:00 - 18:00 / Closed on Weekends
This Week's Chitter Chatter: Samsung Galaxy Note 7
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has launched bringing a 5.7 inch curved screen, the familiar S Pen stylus and some high spec inspiration from it's slightly smaller predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Don't worry that you have missed a previous update, this is the successor to the Galaxy Note 5 - Samsung decided to skip 6, so that it's phablet and phone range synchronised their model numbers.
The device minimises everything apart from screen space and boasts a Micro SD slot and is waterproof like the S7 phones.
It has 4GB RAM and a good 64GB of internal storage, which can expand to 256GB with the Micro SD slot.
For great photos even in low-light conditions the Note has a 12MP camera with a 5MP front-facing camera also.
The phone has an upgraded battery from the previous version, which charges up quickly using a USB C connection.
Here are all the specs and features in detail.
- Designed to offer more space and function with a nearly bezel-less display
- 5.7" Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density)
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- 64 GB Internal Storage, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 12 MP Primary Camera, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Features: 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], HDR, dual-video rec.
- 5 MP Secondary Camera, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR
Chitter Chatter now have this powerful new phone available for pre-register, so sign up now to be the first to get it.