- Mon - Fri 10:00 - 18:00 / Closed on Weekends
Who Wants to Win a Free Otterbox case for their iPhone 5, 5S or Samsung S5?
It only takes one butter-fingered moment and there your shiny new phone is, lying on the floor with a shattered screen.
If you want to save yourself that heartache and hassle, why not enter our competition to win a free Otterbox Commuter case for your iPhone 5, iPhone 5S or Samsung Galaxy S5 (see below).
Slipping your phone into the Otterbox Commuter doesn't mean you have to carry something the size of a small brick around in your pocket or handbag - it's the perfect combination of protection and portability.
It's 2 layers of protection guard against the consequences of bumps and drops, the adhesive screen cover stops scratches and the port covers stop dust and debris getting where they shouldn't. But all that comes in a slimline case which won't bulk up your smartphone to unmanageable proportions.
'Who wants a free Otterbox case for their iPhone 5/5S or Samsung S5? Just retweet/share to enter and we’ll pick the winner at random on Monday '
We'll announce the winner on Monday.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chitter Chatter, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins on the 3 July 2014 and closes at 23:59 on the 7th July 2014.
4. To enter you must fully retweet the competition tweet on Twitter or Like the post on Facebook.
5. Only one entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first valid retweet / like will be considered in the draw.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. The prize is an Otterbox mobile phone case for the iPhone 5/5S or Samsung Galaxy S5. Phone is not included.
8. The prize winner will be randomly selected on the 8th July by Chitter Chatter from all fully retweeted / liked entries.
9. The prize winner will be notified within seven (7) days of the draw, by private message on Twitter or Facebook.
10. If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be randomly selected from remaining entries.
11. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Chitter Chatter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
15. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
17. Chitter Chatter accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
18. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
This competition is being run by Chromevalue Ltd, trading as Chitter Chatter, Bemin House, Cox Lane, Chessington, KT9 1SG.