Call or shop online
What if I want to return my phone?
To return your handset, you must call 0208 712 6808
We want you to be happy with your purchase from ChitterChatter.co.uk, but in the unlikely event you need to return your handset, you can do so within 14 days from the date of delivery.
You can only return your handset if the goods are in a resalable condition and therefore we can only accept items back if:
- The phone is ‘As New’ and can be resold on at full value
- All the original accessories returned to us in the condition they were provided
- You have informed us you wish to return your handset within 14 days from delivery
- You have a valid RA number by calling 0208 712 6808
- After informing us you wish to return your handset, you then have a further 14 days from the point you have informed us to ensure the handset is sent back to us.
What if my phone is faulty?
To Exchange your handset, you must call 0208 712 6808
If your handset is deemed faulty ‘out of the box’ then you have 30 days (from the date of delivery) in which to tell us about this and ensure the product is returned to us with all its original contents.
If your phone develops a fault outside of this 30 day period then it is covered by manufacturer warranty (24 months for all phones aside from Apple iPhones which have 12 months) and you should contact the manufacturer direct.