Call or shop online
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Silver (R190)
Mobile Lifetime Guarantee
We want you to be happy with your new phone, forever! Chitter Chatter covers your device against any manufacturer faults for the lifetime of your new device whilst you're the owner. That’s longer than any standard manufacturer warranty. Should a product fail due to manufacturing defects in workmanship and/or materials, or a genuine fault, we will repair the item free of charge or replace at our discretion.
The below are NOT covered with the guarantee:
- Our guarantee covers genuine manufacturing faults or defects only and does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Headphones, chargers and other accessories supplied with the device are not covered.
- Accidental damage and water damage . Whether it’s caused by you or someone else.
- Poor aftercare. Your product should be cared for and properly maintained. If, for example, your device was serviced or repaired by any company or person other than the manufacturers authorised agent the fault would be due to poor aftercare, rather than being a manufacturer’s fault.
- Damage caused by misuse or alteration of the product.
- Any consequential loss or damage resulting from a fault.
- Second hand items. Our guarantee covers only the original owner and is not transferable.
- The guarantee doesn’t apply to Refurbished Phones sold at Chitter Chatter but those products do include Chitter Chatter standard 12 month UK ‘no fuss’ warranty.
Next day delivery is subject to successful network and / or identity checks and stock availability.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands of Scotland may take longer than advertised.
We are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays. Orders sent for delivery on a Bank Holiday will be delivered the next working day
* Fixed Annual Price Change/CPI Price Increase - Each year, your Pay Monthly airtime tariff will be adjusted according to a Fixed Annual Price Change (Three) or Consumer Price Index (Vodafone) rate of inflation. Your bill will be adjusted in April (Three, Vodafone) by 4.5% (Three), or the rate announced in January (Vodafone) that year (plus 3.9% on Vodafone).